Okay, so I know the Primary is tomorrow and I'm still deciding who to vote for (I know you all are so surprised aren't you [that this procrastinator's not ready yet...oooh, shocker!]) So for all my fellow members of the Last Minute Club, there is the lovely GLASS BOOTH WEBSITE. I saw this while recently blogstalking and LOVED all the info. it provided. Though I have recently heard from a trusted and well-educated radio personality that this is the WORST choice of candidates that we have had in the history of presidential elections, I'm still gonna brave the lines and vote tomorrow anyway. No, I'm not telling who I'm deciding between...you can ask me personally and I'll tell you, but I didn't just want to come out on the internet and share with everyone.
I don't mean to judge, because I definitely have NO desire to become president and have a great respect for those who do because it takes an unimaginable amount of hard work to even be considered a candidate for a presidential election. And no matter who gets elected, you won't hear me complaining about any decision they make (unless it violates ethics, morals, or threatens human life) because let's face it, we're not the president. We don't know what their options were when making that decision and the extreme amount of stress that job brings. That's why it really bugs me how much people complain about Bush or any other person in a leadership position. You're not them, you don't know what it's like, you didn't work as hard as them to get where they are, so if you want a change so bad, do the things they did to get in their position and actually get something to change. Whew! I'll step off my political soapbox for now.
Anyway, just take a few minutes to check the website and vote tomorrow. Really, each vote does count...and anyone who says it doesn't, just be thankful that all of us don't have that philosophy or we wouldn't even have an election!
No comments:
Post a Comment