House work chores? Are you kidding me? Totally overrated! I have yet to leave the couch this morning after my previous blog-posting therapy. Blogging, watching the "Price is Right" with your husband, and enjoying being in your bathrobe until past noon is what summer vacation is all about in this house of teachers.
I digress...why not upload our videos from our day at Key West?
On our day at Key West, we were told by our trolley guide that roosters overrun the island and seem to have absolutely no internal clock that tells them to only crow at dawn. Instead they crow any freaking time they want, so since they tend to annoy the locals, we decided to annoy them.
Some of my favorite bits of this video include Thew yelling, "Hey!" and the rooster turning to look at him directly afterwards, as well as my youngest bro, Patrick, threatening, "I'm gonna fry you" at the end. Oh, I love the men in my life :)
Some of my favorite bits of this video include Thew yelling, "Hey!" and the rooster turning to look at him directly afterwards, as well as my youngest bro, Patrick, threatening, "I'm gonna fry you" at the end. Oh, I love the men in my life :)
After walking around the island more, we find a group of chickens and roosters hiding in a grove of palms. My youngest bro, Patrick and I were given specific instructions to herd the animals to my husband, Thew and other younger bro, Scotty while they took pictures and filmed video.
This is the result...WARNING, you may want to turn the volume down if you're not in the comfort of your own home...there are no curse words, but there is fowl language (get it?), i.e. Thew & Scotty yelling at the roosters that they are little (insert another name that roosters are called). If you happen to be listening to this and not watching it, you'll be utterly confused. My favorite bit is at the end when we have the rooster cornered only to have Thew sneak up on it all stealth-like. Priceless reaction :)
No comments:
Post a Comment