Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'll Stick With My New Tradition of Short Blog Posts...

I'm going to be sappy for a bit so bear with me/skip over this blog post entirely...

I was scrolling through pictures of Thew and I over the years and decided to fill out some frames of our favorites...these all snagged some spots in some used/new frames around the house (now that we've lived there for 3+ years and some of these pics are that old).  I'm slowly getting with the program...


Our 2nd and last summer of dating after my mom, little bro's, and I had returned from our cruise vacation...almost a year to the day later, Matt & I would would be returning from our Honeymoon cruise that had one of the same port stops.

When I showed this pic to the littlest bro the other day, he remarked, "wow, Lyns...you sure have aged Matt...he looks so young here!"  Not too sure how I feel about that...he was 24 in this pic, now I was only 21, but hey, we both look young!  Not that we look much older now at 28 & 26, do we?

Man, do I miss watching those sunsets in our old backyard...I haven't doctored this pic at all...those are real colors!


What I came home to after we got engaged on Easter Monday (March 28th, 2005).  I love my college roomies!


One of many engagement pics that we love...Laura Olson from In His Grace Photography.  She's amazing, but the package that we got only 3 short years ago now costs 5 times more than what we paid for it...yikes!  We feel so blessed to have snagged her in her 1st summer of photography weddings full time!






Our Honeymoon cruise ported in Key West


June 11th, 2006...picking up our baby girl from the breeders  :)




One of my favorite pics of Thew & Aslan taken at my grandparent's house only days after we adopted her


Another fav


After the wedding our Thew's best friend to my best friend  :)


In Joshua Tree National Park on our 2nd Anniversary Vacation to Cali


Laguna Beach on the same trip...we went there almost every night of the 8 days we were out there just to watch the sunset  :)


Our little girl all grown up!


My cousin Michael's wedding this summer



Goofy Fohner's


On our 3rd Anniversary  :)


Thanks for enjoying being a sap with me.  Oh, and thanks to you 150 people who tuned in just since last week...crazy!  I'll keep updating, so stay with me!

No comments: