Friday, March 20, 2009

Because I Secretly Wish That Jason Bateman Could be my Older Brother...

arrested_development_cast.jpg

Thanks to my former SU college roomies, especially Jenny (though not technically one of my college roomies, she is in my heart), I LOVE the show "Arrested Development."  Unfortunately, I never got into it until after the show went off the air.  In this day and age, I don't know how a genius show like that isn't still on with all the completely pointless & overly violent/sexualized stuff that's on TV nowadays (except for "Lost" [you can attempt to catch yourself up with this amazing show here], of course & "Project Runway" [b/c I still have such good intentions of actually removing the sewing machine I got for Christmas over 3 years ago from it's still wrapped up box...sorry, Mom]).  Thanks to Hulu (though not too much thanks...I have wasted many an hour on that website) I've been able to watch all the episodes whenever I want to catch myself up on this awesome sitcom.


I digress...so I found this online tonight while celebrating some me time with my Mac since Thew has already left for the Brunner's Shabin/Cabin in WV with the rest of the husbands.  We wives will be joining them shortly, but for now I'm relaxing at home  :)

Anyways, for those of you that knew me as Lynsey Bateman, I have always secretly wished that Jason Bateman could be my older brother.  I totally would've have been cooler in high school if that was the case, met some awesome famous people, & been able to go to amazing movie premieres.  All well, at least I have two wonderful-beyond-description little bros  :)

So, if you have 3 minutes, click this & get ready to laugh your head off.  Of course, you probably won't get most of the jokes without some "Arrested Development" background knowledge, but that's okay...it's still funny  :)

Enjoy & have a good weekend.  I sooo plan on doing that myself...starting right now  :)

No comments: