Ahhh, Memorial Day Weekend...
...do you know what I had to get through to have you get here?
...five 5-day weeks in a row (don't even think about saying that that's not challenging until you step into a classroom & try to do it! Much less teach a class that doesn't have children confined to chairs, but chucking 6 lb. metal shot puts, hard rubber discus', & running full speed around a track when other kids aren't paying attention and have to dart out of the way...whew...okay, we're all still intact, praise God!)...
...I know there were other things that I had to get through to get to you, but right now, I can't even think & don't want to think...I just want to sit...
...& veg...
...& eat...
...& do nothing but see family...
...watch countless movies...
...and spend some much QT with my new Beth Moore Bible Study "Breaking Free"...
...I think we'll hang out with these peeps...
& get some quality time with this little one (who isn't so little anymore)...
& then we'll go see these people...
& these people...
& take walks around this...
& this...
& walk across this...
& stroll along this path...
or maybe up here...
ahhh...Memorial Day Weekend...
...it's been too long since I've seen you last...
...& I can't wait to spend these next 3 days enjoying your presence :)

No comments:
Post a Comment