In the busyness that can be life, prioritizing time for each other can be challenging, but sooo needed. There are few things I can think of that I love more than just hanging out & enjoying our time together, especially on a school night when fun memories from those date nights help get me through the rest of the school week :)
So tonight, Thew decided that it's time he break out the pumpkin carving kit that he's estimated he's had for about 10 years & put it to good use (we always have such good intensions, don't we?).
Halloween is always a fun time for us since this October 31st we'll celebrate the first time we met, 7 years to the day.
In memory of college, we threw "Signs" into the DVD Player & got to work carving :)
beginning my masterpiece...
we carved out all the seeds so that I can bake them tomorrow for my fav girls in my Bible Study. Love the fun memories of baking buttery, salty pumpkin seeds with my parents & little bro's growing up :)
Thew showing off before he starts carving...while giving the camera "mountain eye" (don't ask)...
right before I start carving...this cool kit had you dot the outline before you actually started carving...
No comments:
Post a Comment