Thursday, January 7, 2010

10 Things to do in '10

I saw a to-do list like this on a friend's blog & got motivated to make one myself...

Here are 10 things I would like to accomplish this year (in no particular order)...


10. Go on a nice vacation together that requires flying somewhere

9. Start our family

8. Take Aslan on more walks

7. Organize our house so that our junk room can actually be used for something besides storing things I haven't found a place for yet

6. Keep our house organized

5. Be more consistent with writing in my journals

4. Memorize more scripture

3. Bribe family or friends into running another race with me

2. Spend more time with family & find more ways to let them know how much I love them

1. Read my Bible everyday


Week 1 of 2010 down...51 more to go. I better hop to it :)

No comments: