Sunday, November 20, 2011

de-cluttering

this...


is what de-cluttering your walk-in closet & dresser looks like after over 6 years of living in the same house (the women who shop at Frederick's Goodwill are totally going to score in the next week)...

especially when said walk-in closet is the size of a master bath...

because your husband has his own walk-in closet...

& he lets you use all the drawers in the dresser...

did I mention he's awesome?

well, he is...

especially because he took me on an all day surprise road trip back to our old stomping grounds & favorite places to go when we were dating while his mom watched the kiddo...

but that's for another blog post  :)

did I mention that Matt's mom is awesome?

10 hours with an 11 month old is super fun, but can be exhausting even if said 11 month old is charming & takes good naps


anywho...


I guess this makes me a kind-of hoarder?

{shudder}

I'm getting better.


Look out Fohner kitchen & basement...

I'm coming at you next!


muwahahaha  :)

No comments: