COUSINSFEST 2012
Why in all caps do you ask?
Because it was that awesome.
And despite the fact that our Cali cousins & their spouses weren't able to join us (as well as the youngest cousin of the crew...college girl said she had too much work to do, boo) we had an absolute blast.
A little February beach wiffle ball on VA Beach? I think so.
P.S. My team won b/c I am the more athletic Fohner ;)
I put that winky face for Matthew's benefit (to make him think like I was kidding)
{I'm not}
The following were taken by my sidekick, the iPhone, in the car on the way to dinner on the 2nd night of the weekend. Most of these were taken immediately after I shoved the camera in my subjects faces while waiting for the automatic flash to blind them...
I don't think Scotty was expecting this shot...
nor Derek on this one...
I have THE BEST cousins...don't even try to argue with me on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment