Monday, April 2, 2012

A Little Pic...

...to hold you over until I actually have time to post something significant over here...




My work from home job is in it's busy season & has been kicking my tail recently with me pulling 4-5 hour days lately (when little man lays his cute noggin' down to sleep) leaves me with little time for much.

Though, I am so thankful for the opportunity to be able to have this job!

In the meantime, if you happen to come over I will steer you clear of the piles of clean (but unfolded) laundry piled in the basement & master bedroom as well as the paperwork stacked on our kitchen counter stools.  I can only manage to keep 1 out of the 3 floors of our house semi-organized now.

In happy news, it's Matthew's Easter Break so day road trips to O.C. & D.C. are in store in the next week...yay for fam time  :)

No comments: