Of course, I click the link (just like you all probably already have before even reading the rest of my post...how rude of you! j/k) and start to go into one of those talking giggles while skimming the posts trying to show Matt how funny all this stuff is.
Don't get me wrong, I only did some minor skimming. I have a long drive down to the OBX tomorrow morning which was going to be tag teamed with the oldest little bro (who I am currently slightly perturbed at since he bailed on me t-minus 8 hours before the estimated meet-up time). Seriously, I really have been looking forward to this time with Scotty and am upset that he just couldn't take off work to come (insert inside joke...really, no hard feelings, although Mom's pissed at you [and I'm not j/k about that]). This last minute decision on your part doesn't reflect well on the generosity extended by her future in-laws (by the way, are you all annoyed by the fact that I keep using parentheses? I happen to love them and it's my blog [i.e. deal with it]).
Goodness, it's late...I need to head to bed. After all, I won't be able to nap tomorrow in the car (that's my last jab at you, Scotty, promise...unless you don't pay me back for the Father's Day present we got Dad ASAP. I might even start to charge you interest, j/k).
Here's to an awesome 4th down in the OBX :)
1 comment:
Hope your 4th on the OBX was great!
You never know who is lurking about in blog world.
Post a Comment