Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Bateman Fohner Fam Vaca - A Picture Montage of Cozumel

So much has gone on in the last 6 days that I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed even writing this.  More to come on those events later, but I'll leave you hanging (hopefully to snag in those of you who have actually started reading my blog again) with a preview of what those blog title will be...

"Why I'm Proud to be a Fohner - The Ward/Fohner Family Reunion"

"Babies...Babies...and Even MORE Babies...everyone we know is having them"

"I LOVE my New Job...wait, am I jinxing myself...the students haven't even come yet!"


In the meantime...I digress back to my promise of continuing our vacation pics & videos...
So this was the BEAUTIFUL back drop that is the island of Cozumel  :)  Posting these pics actually made me like I was only on vacation with my husband (not that I don't love you, Dad & little bros, but once you 3 are married, you'll understand)!

This was during our Bike & Snorkel Excursion...the bike part definitely made me feel better about splurging on 3 course meals for every single decadent meal, every single day!


Ahhh, my new favorite spot for Quiet Times...too bad it's a couple of thousand miles away


How cute, right?!  No, I was talking about the monkey, sillies, not my hot husband...though Thew is super cute  ;)


We Fohner's like to break the rules

No comments: