This is a special post about this man...

who used to be a boy...
that I held for the first time 20 years ago today...

who's helped make our family more complete...

and looked darn good while doing it...

who's put his arm around me countless times just to say, "I love you, sis"...

make me laugh when I needed it...
not many people can say that two of their best friends are their little brothers & know that at any time they can call them up just to chat...
how many college boys are interested in hanging out with their old, boring sister on the occasional weekend instead of sticking around campus & having a blast with their friends?
this girl, at least, is so thankful to have her "Renaissance Man" as her littlest bro...seriously, this kid does EVERYTHING well...
Happy 20th Birthday, Patch B.! I love you :)
oh, & if you're in need for a good laugh today...check this out that I posted shortly after we returned from one of our family vaca's this summer (just another reason why this boy cracks me up)
don't kill me, Patrick ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment