Just like yesterday, today is a very special birthday for someone...
today, my mommy turned cough*sniff*cough years old...

in the Bateman Family, we like to refer to ages as the decade bracket you will be in next "minus" however many years you have left until you reach that next decade bracket...for example, Thew will be turning "30 minus 1" one month from tomorrow...
we like to give each other a hard time like that...
Mom has 7 b-days left in her current decade bracket...though I won't reveal which one...nor will I reveal her actual age...though she COMPLETELY doesn't look like she should even be in that decade bracket (we've got awesome anti-aging genes in my family)...

Scotty looks EXACTLY like my Dad did at his age, but Mom's got dibs on Patch & I...

look at how fine she is!
how many hot moms who have 3 kids in their 20's look as good as her?

she's got a GREAT smile & laugh...

& is totally fun to go on vaca's with...
her little sis (on the right) studied in Italy during my senior year of college & guess who treated me to an early college graduation present of a week in Italy visiting my fav Aunt?
Mom, Aunt Martha, & I had a BLAST & to this day reminisce about all our adventures across the country together whenever we all hang out...

loves to have a great time...

& as of 65 days from now, will be marrying a man who loves and absolutely ADORES her...
I LOVE YOU, MOM...
& hope Todd spoils you rotten today!



No comments:
Post a Comment