Wow, it's been a week since I updated...such is life right now. Busy, busy...I'll catch you up on it later when life calms down. For now, since it's Thursday, it's Throwback time...
One of our favorite videos of our "little girl" swimming at my grandparent's property in VA. This was filmed earlier this year about 2 weeks after Aslan's 2nd birthday. She LOVES to swim & play fetch in the water (forget about it on land, though...this girl takes after her mommy). We were celebrating Easter with my mom's side of the family. You can hear my little cousins playing the background & my aunt asking who wants pie...mmm. This girl can't wait to go back her grandparent's for her grandmommmy's cooking in a few short weeks for Thanksgiving :)
Speaking of my grandparents, Thew & I spend last Thursday through Sunday at their place & it was AWESOME. Again, I'll catch you up on it later.
Catch ya on the flip side :)
No comments:
Post a Comment