So if you have a Mac, you know that there's a really fun function called "Photo Booth" that you can take super fun pics with...
here's some fun pics back from my b-day as well as from last night...

the "Normal" mode...

with some not so normal poses...
"Pop Art"...
"Bulge"...don't really know what was going on here...
Thew cheated with some of these...once you choose your option of which type of photo you want, it counts down from 3 & guess who would change his face at the last second...

"Color Dots"...these next ones are weird...
you have to move out of the frame of the pic for a bit & then you can move back in to take it...we haven't quite figured out the background ones yet...
highly recommend goofing off with it when you get a chance...oh, & as for the switch from PC to Mac, I'm SOOO glad I switched. It was a long debate with me (if you know me well, you know that I take FOREVER to make decisions) so Thew had to make this decision for me. He got tired of hearing me go back and forth about it so he bought a Dell for himself & a Mac for me. Awesome surprise this past spring :) I had had my Dell laptop since the summer before I went off to college @ U. of Richmond (over 7 years ago) so I was needing a new one. My Dell needed some new memory, but was pretty much in working order...until the bolts that hold up the screen on it's own fell out. All well, it still works (as long as it's propped up against something) & I use it every once in a while to back up some files & such.
But for the debate about which is better...Mac's TOTALLY win. It's not even a contest! Not that I've ever had a virus, but these things don't even get them! It's much more user friendly, too...awesome for editing pics & other functions. It just takes a while to experiment with taking the time to learn how to use it, but Mac has great free tutorials on their website to teach you.
So there's my plug for the day...
pics from this past weekend & my mom's Bridal Shower soon :)













No comments:
Post a Comment