Because the oldest of my little brothers, Scotty, is buying a Dalmatian Puppy just a few weeks after his 26th b-day, he asked for some items to stock up on while he awaits the cute little one's arrival.
One of these items that he was gifted was a squeaky hedgehog that our mom's Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Deacon, was VERY interested in. So much so that though I was able to whip out the camera to record how upset Deacon was that the toy was not his.
Unfortunately, I was too stunned to grab my camera while Deacon launched all of his 90+ lbs. on Scotty multiple times in desperate attempts to reach the toy. His bark is piercing...I'm not kidding. This video does not do him justice, but it's funny to us Bateman's anyway.
Enjoy!
"I Was Paralyzed With Fear" from Matthew & Lynsey Fohner on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment