growing this little one...
See? I have a perfectly legitimate excuse for not updating for a while :)
It was a challenging journey to get here & we are so blessed to finally be expecting this little bean around Thanksgiving!
If you haven't seen me for a while here's a recent pic of me taken last week when we entered into 4 month territory...
Apparently this little one is a very punctual one (unlike me, but just like his/her daddy)...on the day my 16th week began, I started to feel bean flipping & turning. It took me 2 days to figure out it out since I wasn't sure what to expect. Sure enough, we have a very active one in there (appropriately so...a future Salisbury Sea Gull Athlete like dad & mom, perhaps?).
No inclinations on gender felt yet by me, despite everyone seeming to think we're having a boy...though the moment we knew we were pregnant, Matthew turned to me & said, "I think it's a girl." Voting for Team Blue is mostly our Youth Group kids who already want to play matchmaker since Kyle & Ashley are due with their first (a little girl to be named Lydia). Sorry folks, you'll have to wait around 5 more months to find out from us...we want to be surprised :)
Now that the 2nd Trimester is here, I'm less & less tired so I promise I'll be updating more...hold me to it, people!

1 comment:
Congratulations!!!! So exciting :)
Post a Comment