It was a very nice 1st Father's Day in the Fohner Fam
Breakfast at Panara...church...Matthew getting his new Airsoft Gun (yes, a gun for Father's Day, but it is what he really wanted & it was his day...don't worry, it just shoots plastic BB's). Oh, & yes he turns thirty-one a week before the baby's due. Boys & their toys.
Then it was off to my dad's for crabs, sailing, & relaxing on the Cypress Creek sandbar just on the edge of the Magothy...it was a good day :)
Matthew's over in O.C. this week to work B-ball Camp with some other SU Alumni through Thursday while I'll be working on curriculum for the Board of Ed. here in the 'neck...let's see if I actually get around to working on the junk-room-into-nursery project after I get home from my half days this week. Here's hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment