skldhg;fdopghjdfosgkln
Haha...no, really (if he had the dexterity to type anything other that the gibberish that shows up when I let him have at it at the keyboard) he would say (using just as many ellipses as his mother, of course)...
Daddy,
I love you...
& I hope
I can be just as awesome of a
Godly husband
& Daddy
as you have been to Mommy & me
(if Mommy ever lets me move out to get married,
because in a few years
I'll say I want to marry her
just like all little boys want to
until they realize that their Daddy is married to their Mommy
and that marrying your mommy is really gross
& that that will be the last thing on my mind when I'm a teenager).
Sorry, Daddy...
I got sidetracked.
I mean, that happens, right?
Because, it's not like I am Mommy's son.
Anyway, Daddy...
you're pretty much the coolest.
Mommy wanted me to tell you that
she loves watching us together.
And though you didn't see it tonight,
Mommy started crying while you were reading us the Bible Story tonight
because she knows she couldn't have asked for
a better earthly father for her children
& she loves us so much.
Okay, Daddy....
it's time for me to eat again (surprise, surprise)
so I'm gonna go hang out with Mommy
since you don't have the goods to feed me, hehe.
But,
I love you...
I always will,
even when I'm older
& am trying to be more independent...
I will always need you
& I'm so thankful you have & always will
be there for Mommy & me.
Love you lots,
Abram Brian


No comments:
Post a Comment