Monday, June 20, 2011

I Really Miss...

being pregnant  :(

I absolutely LOVE being a mommy & want to make sure Abram gets his individual-loving baby time in,

but...

it only took about 5.5 months after having him to want another.


I miss how beautiful I felt (I feel great being a mommy, but miss that special glow),

I miss feeling the movements & kicks & punches I felt,

I miss not having one, single zit for 9 months,

I miss the anticipation & excitement.


I wish this whole process was easier.

I wish it could just happen.

I wish I didn't have to wean my little guy before we're ready & then wait 3 more months.

And then have 2 months of hormones & treatments & interventions & injections after that.


But I'm thankful that we can start the process whenever we feel like we're ready

& that we have 4 little embryos waiting for us

& that we already have little man.

Because for a lot of people that have to do what we have to do to have kids,

they aren't able to have a baby with their first cycle...

let alone get 4 others.


So while I'm so excited for whenever we feel prepared for the next one,

I'm treasuring this time with our little guy

& all the joy he has brought to our lives.

And we'll see as we go along,

with a lot of prayer & thought,

when he's ready to nurse less

& we're ready & strong enough to do this again.

No comments: