Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011...& what a year it's been!

Last year, Christmas came a little early...


16 days early, to be exact...

at 1:52 AM on that day, Matthew & I received our favorite gift to date...

and at a time so early I can't even remember...

on Christmas Day of last year...

I awoke to the soft cries of a hungry newborn...

and as we snuggled while he got his early breakfast...

I could not think of a better way to be woken up.


and this year on Christmas Day...

I again woke to cries that were a tad louder than last year...

and was greeted by a smiley one year old so happy to see me that he was bouncing in his crib like he does every morning...

and here I thought that Christmas couldn't get any better than last year's  :)


This year I'm thankful again for the Lord's promises...

I'm thankful for our health...

I'm thankful for our little embryos waiting for us at Shady Grove...

and Lord willing, that He allows one of those to join our family by next Christmas  :)


“'The days are coming,' declares the Lord, 
   'when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, 
a King who will reign wisely 
   and do what is just and right in the land. 
In his days Judah will be saved 
   and Israel will live in safety. 
This is the name by which he will be called: 
   The Lord Our Righteous Savior.'"

-Jeremiah 23:5-6


MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

No comments: