Friday, April 27, 2012

Like Father, Like Son

this...



was a picture taken at the gorgeous Morningside Inn during Matthew's banquet for the b-ball team he coaches.

I just happened to be scrolling through my phone the other day & noticed it.

At first glance, I thought, "wow, Matt got some good perspective on this one."

Then I noticed how it was taken.

{umm, is that the floor?}

And then I realized...


Abram took this picture while he was sitting on the floor watching his occasional bribe "Toy Story" on my phone.


That kid is not only getting good at manipulating things on my phone, but now he's taking pictures?

And good ones at that!

By no means am I a photog expert (I'm married to a pretty good photographer, though), but I thought this was pretty well taken pic.


I think it's fair to say he is more like his daddy everyday


...and I'm loving it  :)

No comments: