Thursday, May 3, 2012

Throwback Thursday

It's a Thursday & I haven't synced my phone to my computer in a while so I decided to post an oldie (but a goodie)...


Apparently this is what it's like to have hiccups for the 1st time (outside of the womb)

...as well as what it looks like to not blink for 23 seconds.


I promise you my child was used to me holding him by this point (he was 2 days old) & he wasn't terrified of me (as it may seem)...he just had no clue what it felt like to hiccup with oxygen.

I laugh at this video every.single.time I watch it.

Pretty sure it will be one of my bride videos for him when he is older.  You know, the ones your parents hold hostage over your head to make sure you don't try to be too cool for school when you're a teenager.

No, I'm not going to tell you what my #1 bribe video of myself is but I will say it features my protruding toddler belly (not too unlike Abram's current pudge), a pink bikini, & that it involves the questionable sunbathing habits I had back in '84 when I was 2 years old.


Anyway...


Happy early weekend  :)

No comments: