Tuesday, August 28, 2012

De-Cluttering

This...


is what happens when you leave a 12 month old in a room for about 30 seconds.


This...

{bear with me & imagine}

is what happens when you have left a 29 & 32 year old to live in the same house for 7 years.


I am too tired to upload a pic from some of the purging that went down today at la casa de Fohner,

but...

we got a ton done

(thanks to my mom).

And...

we're getting more done in the next few days.


Am I the only one who thinks that some of their stuff is secretly alive, reproducing & multiplying when you're not looking, like rabbits...

but it's not cute like little cotton-tail rabbits...

it looks like old receipts, left over yarn from crocheting projects, old t-shirts from middle (yes, I said middle) school, & who knows what else.


sigh...


But we have a deadline to get it done...

because this girl needs a deadline.


So our Labor Day Weekend will be relaxing & enjoyable...

in our less cluttered home  :)

No comments: