Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School...Teacher AND Student Edition

Somehow, over the weekend the counter jumped up to 1,000!  So thanks for tuning in to our stimulating-to-us-sometimes-boring-to-others life  :)

Falling under the that category...today was the first day of school, as a teacher AND student for me.  I promise I'll update more as time goes on with details (but then I again, I have promised to blog about 3 other recent events, that I haven't even got around to yet)...plus this past weekend with my favorite college roomies.  And I'm now back to working full time and going to school part time, so we'll see.

So in short summary...I LOVE my new school and this class I'm taking is not too bad.  I'll definitely either need a nap or caffeine on Mondays and Wednesdays b/c on those days I go from not only being at school as a TEACHER from 7:30 AM-3:30 PM, but then it's off to school as a STUDENT from 6:15 PM-9:05 PM...yuck (at least the middle school is an 18 min. drive away & my class is a quick 5 min. bike ride away  :)  Actually, not too yuck...I wouldn't teach or go back to school if I didn't enjoy it.  But prayers would be much appreciated during this time.

Alright, now to the boring-to-all part of the life that is being a middle-school-PE-teaching-Fohner (that's the both of us now)...it's shortly after 10:00 meaning it's time to catch up with Jesus & then off to bed for these peeps.


Love in our Precious Lord & Savior,
Lyns

1 comment:

annieck said...

PE? Well, at least you get to play a lot! ;) Have a great year, and keep showering those kids with Christ's love!!! :)