Friday, August 22, 2008

Where Has Summer Gone? :(


Man, oh man!  Where did the time go?

I guess it really does fly by when you're having fun.  This is me, feeling like I do right now...it was taken when I was down in the OBX with my mom, her future extended fam, and Patch and was missing Thew a bit.  We send sad picture texts to each other b/c we hadn't seen each other in a few days b/c he had to stay up here in Fred-neck for a class he was taking this summer...I know we're dorks.


Was this only one short month ago?


How 'bout this...for real?


What do you mean, I can't go back to Cozumel?

What do you mean I have to teach on Monday?

What?  WhAT? WHAT!?

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for Monday and my first day with my new students, but still...where did summer go?  I miss you summer!  Come back to me soon!  I promise I'll appreciate you more next time!


Alright, time to head to Towson for the night and day tomorrow for another College Roomie Reunion Weekend...love 'em!  At least I can commiserate with them (5 out of the 7 of us are teachers).  Yes, we all had no life the second half of of senior year in college...but we still had fun and still do.  So here I go to have some fun  :)

More posts to come later on in the week (hopefully) if I suddenly gain my life back in the middle of 8 hours of teaching each day and 6 hours of class for 2 nights each week.

Yes, those awesome pics are from my awesome hub...I'll say hub since he had being referred to as a hubby  :)

Alright, I really am signing off now...peace...

1 comment:

annieck said...

It's funny how the summers fly by when you teach! :):) Looks like you had a great one, though.